Ice Skating as it's meant to be done, on a frozen lake outdoors. From December until Fenruary (ice depth permitting) enjoy outdoor skating on the lake in Tignes.
The 800-m² surface area divided in 2 zones featuring game area, ice hockey and a ‘fun’ square. Admission to Tignes skating rink is free, so by all means take full advantage! To expand your skating possibilities, Tignes also offers ‘Disco on Ice’ most evenings from December to February (depending weather conditions) from 20:00 to 22:00.
Skates hire for adults is approximately €3, and for children under the age of 13 years, just €2.
- French holidays: 11:00 to 19.30 Sunday to Friday, and 16:00-19:30 Saturday
- Outside French holidays: 16:00 to 19:30
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Ice Skating
- Tignes 73320 FRANCE
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes