A great place for everyone, from seasonaires to families, to grab a snack or a drink. Located just down the road from the post office in Tignes Le Lac, close to the bottom of the Palafour lift, they are famous for their coffee.
They have a wide range of wines, spirits and beers, free wifi and their prices won't break the bank. Food on offer includes soups, pasta, paninis, bruscetta and pizzas. Their friendly and efficient service and regular events at apres-ski make this a popular place to pop into.
Open in summer and winter from 08:30 to 01:00.
- Rue de la Poste - Galerie du Palafour
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Tignes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do