Popular with locals and visitors alike, this bar specialises in serving quality products at reasonable prices.
Their wine list proposes over 20 different vino's served by the glass, plus a cellar full that can be bought by the bottle to drink in or take away. The bar is also stocked with an eclectic mix of rare whiskies, rums, tequila and gins. In addition to their impressive selection of quality wines and spirits, they also have a fine range of Belgian beers on tap.
To top it all off, they do food too! French-style tapas, paninis, homemade soups, Mexican specials and waffles.
Open from 14:00 until 2:00 they often host local DJ's and open mike/acoustic evenings making it a great spot for a late lunch, apres or to finish the night in.
- Open Seasons
- Tignes Le Lavachet
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20