Popular with locals and visitors alike, this bar specialises in serving quality products at reasonable prices.
Their wine list proposes over 20 different vino's served by the glass, plus a cellar full that can be bought by the bottle to drink in or take away. The bar is also stocked with an eclectic mix of rare whiskies, rums, tequila and gins. In addition to their impressive selection of quality wines and spirits, they also have a fine range of Belgian beers on tap.
To top it all off, they do food too! French-style tapas, paninis, homemade soups, Mexican specials and waffles.
Open from 14:00 until 2:00 they often host local DJ's and open mike/acoustic evenings making it a great spot for a late lunch, apres or to finish the night in.
- Open Seasons
- Tignes Le Lavachet
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Tignes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Tignes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh powder in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020