A ski-in/ski-out chalet right in the centre of the charming mountain village with the beginners area, brand new gondola, ski hire shop, ski school, restaurants, shops and après-ski all on the doorstep.
This 17th century stone farm building has recently been renovated to create a desirable chalet with stylish interiors, yet maintaining its original charm and with all the modern comforts such as under-floor heating featured throughout, with individual controls in each room.
The living and dining room has comfortable seating around a log fireplace and for entertainment there is a flatscreen TV.
For your convenience the chalet has boot dryers/warmers, a ski locker. and you can park your car for free in front of the chalet or on the free parking spot at 75m.
- Central / Underfloor heating
- Open fire / Wood-stove
- Ski / Boot room
- No smoking
- Booking Assistance
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Afternoon tea
- Drinks Included
- Cleaning on departure
- Daily housekeeping
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020