Original post 08/01/18
Last night, another 45cm of fresh snow fell at 2500m in Tignes and the snow keeps falling. The snow line will be around 1600m and fresh snow will keep falling throughout the day with low visibility.
Winds will be picking up throughout the day so don’t ski up too high. Lift opening will be delayed and snow chains on the reads will be needed.
Head to simpler terrain and the trees for better visibility.
Happy ski days!
More Tignes Insights...
- What's new in Tignes winter 2019/20
- Tignes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing