After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to Tignes. Around 15cm of fresh snow fell down in Tignes Le Lac with 25cm on the highest slopes.
Current snow depths stand at around 2m at the top of the Grande Motte glacier and 125cm at mid-mountain level in Tignes Le Lac. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with the clouds returning on Tuesday.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Tignes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Tignes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh powder in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020