After a couple of weeks of wall to wall sunshine, the snow has returned to Tignes. Around 15cm of fresh snow fell down in Tignes Le Lac with 25cm on the highest slopes.
Current snow depths stand at around 2m at the top of the Grande Motte glacier and 125cm at mid-mountain level in Tignes Le Lac. The sun will shine today and on Sunday and Monday, with the clouds returning on Tuesday.
More Tignes Insights...
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes