After a sunny fortnight, the weather has returned to conditions more typical of mid-winter with heavy overnight snowfalls and cold temperatures on the summits. We woke this morning to 25cm of fresh snow in resort and around 35cm up on the slopes.
This is a wonderful top-up to pistes that were still in good shape for April. How amazing to be skiing powder snow still in the last weeks of the season!
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Tignes 2019/20 ski pass prices are out