After a sunny fortnight, the weather has returned to conditions more typical of mid-winter with heavy overnight snowfalls and cold temperatures on the summits. We woke this morning to 25cm of fresh snow in resort and around 35cm up on the slopes.
This is a wonderful top-up to pistes that were still in good shape for April. How amazing to be skiing powder snow still in the last weeks of the season!
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020