It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Tignes. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 30cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with around a metre on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Tignes. Lifts are already open on the glacier, with the link between Tignes and Val d'Isere opening Saturday, November 30th. Time to book your ski trip to Tignes!
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes