It's been snowing pretty much the whole week in Tignes. Last night, the snow limit dropped even lower covering not only the mountains but also the town with a fresh, fluffy blanket of snow.
Around 30cm of snow has fallen at resort level, with around a metre on the pistes. More snow is set to fall today, as well as next Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with some forecasts estimating that we'll get up to 60cm of fresh snow in the next 10 days.
These first snowfalls will create a solid base for what we hope will be another fantastic season in Tignes. Lifts are already open on the glacier, with the link between Tignes and Val d'Isere opening Saturday, November 30th. Time to book your ski trip to Tignes!
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020