The Tignes New Years Fire Mix Party went off with a bang with Joachim Garraud on the decks and an estimated 30 000 people on the snow front.
This might be the tourist office getting a little over excited as this picture doesn't look like it has 30 000 peopl in it too us but it is a good picture.
With the X-Games in Tignes being cancelled this year the resort has been planning big parties to fill the gap in it's events calendar. The New Year's Party was the first and there are eleven more to come.
Whatever you did for New Year we hope you enjoyed it and we wish you all the best for 2014.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020