The extensive lift network in Tignes is open both in summer and winter. Read on to find out the summer opening dates of the Tignes lifts to help you plan your holiday.
The summer mountain biking and hiking trails in Tignes and Val d'Isere are connected via their lift system. Lifts will be open from:
Saturday 27th June to Saturday 30th August 2020
- Tufs chairlift: 09:45-13:00 / 13:30-16:45 (access to Val d’Isère MTB trails – closes at 16:00 for pedestrians)
- Tovière gondola: 09:45- 12:30 / 13:00-16:45 (access to Val d’Isère MTB trails – closes at 16:00 for pedestrians)
- Almes & Bollin chairlifts
Saturday 4th July to Sunday 30th August 2020
- Olympique cable car (pedestrians and bikes): 09:45-12:00 / 12:30-16:45
- Borsat chairlift (bikes only): 10:15-12:30 / 13:00-16:25 (access to Tignes MTB trails)
The Grand Motte glacier and snowpark open for summer skiing in Tignes. Access to the glacier for skiing for those of you who can't wait until next winter to get your skis/snowboards back on is from:
Tignes Summer Ski Lifts
Saturday 20th June to Sunday 2nd August 2020
The Pissaillas Glacier in Val d'Isere (or the Bellevarde sector while the road through the Col de l'Iseran is closed for snow clearing) are open for summer skiing in Val d'Isere from:
Val d'Isere Summer Ski Lifts
Saturday 6th June to Saturday 11th July 2020
- Cascades chairlift & Montets drag lift from 07:00 to 12:00
All lift dates and times are subject to change due to adverse weather and events. Keep an eye on live lift status and visit our maps page to see where the summer lifts and trails are. For more information, find this year's summer lift pass prices and read more about the summer lift system in Tignes. There are lots of summer activities you can do on your visit as well!
Autumn Skiing in Tignes
The Grand Motte glacier will reopen in Tignes (conditions permitting) in late September 2020 and should be open straight through to the official start of the ski season at the end of November.