Winter is coming and the first snowfalls of the season have fallen on the mountains of Tignes. People are already skiing on the glacier and the lifts linking Tignes and Val d'Isere will open in a few days, on Saturday, November 30th 2019... not long now!
There have been plenty of new developments throughout Tignes. Here are a few of the changes, both on the pistes and in the villages, for the upcoming season.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020