Locate at the bottom of the ski slopes in Tignes, they serve a menu inspired by traditional Savoyard and Italian cuisine on a sunny terrace or a rustic interior.
Located in the 4-star Village Montana Hotel, you can enjoy a meal at the foot of the slopes at lunchtime at this restaurant. Their menu features salads, grills and much more, so you can have a light bite to eat and enjoy the mountain views.
In the evening the cosy wooden interior will welcome you with traditional Savoyard and Italian cuisine, including tartiflettes, cheese fondues, Osso Buco, escalope alla Milanese, grills and a children's menu. A great place for families and groups, with friendly staff and a traditional French menu.
Open every day during the winter season only. Lunch from 12:00 to 14:30 (15:00 on Saturdays), and dinner from 19:00 to 21:30 (22:00 on Saturdays).
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Rue des Almes
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes