This large but cosy restaurant is right on the snow front by La Toviere lift, making it an easy option for a lunch or drink break.
Serving crepes (sweet pancakes), galettes (savoury pancakes), pasta, ice creams and typical Savoyard dishes - there is plenty on the menu to suit all tastes. There is outside seating for sunny days.
Open daily from 09:00 to 21:00.
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- 4 Rue du Rosset
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20