See our Ski Pass Prices guide for ski pass price comparisons and our Lift Pass Prices guide for summer lift pass price comparisons. For a detailed explanation of the different ski passes available, read on.
|Which Ski Pass to buy in Tignes|
|Adult Pass||An adult pass is for people aged 13-64 years|
|Child Pass||A child pass is for children aged 5-13 years (under 5's are free)|
|Family Pass||Family pass are for 2 adults plus 2, 3, 4 or 5 children and everyone pays the child's price. There only needs to be 1 adult in the party (maximum of 2) and the children can be from 5-13 years or teens and students from 14 to 21|
|Espace Killy Pass||Full area pass including the Val d'Isere ski area|
|Tignes Pass||Local area pass, suited to beginners and intermediates|
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20