Lifts have been open in Tignes for a while now, with the glacier welcoming skiers and snowboarders throughout the autumn. However, it was last Saturday, November 30th 2019 when the link between Tignes and Val d'Isere finally opened, offering lots of pistes to anyone visiting.
What they found was lots of snow in an amazing, powdery condition thanks to the huge dumps we're had in November. The forecast is for sunshine all week, with more snow over the weekend.
Watch Corinne's first-ever video snow report for SeeTignes for more information!
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes