Lifts have been open in Tignes for a while now, with the glacier welcoming skiers and snowboarders throughout the autumn. However, it was last Saturday, November 30th 2019 when the link between Tignes and Val d'Isere finally opened, offering lots of pistes to anyone visiting.
What they found was lots of snow in an amazing, powdery condition thanks to the huge dumps we're had in November. The forecast is for sunshine all week, with more snow over the weekend.
Watch Corinne's first-ever video snow report for SeeTignes for more information!
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020