The third big dump of snow this season looks like it's heading our way this weekend, with a forecast showing up to nearly 1 metre in places.
From the Swiss and French alps all the way down to Isola 2000 resort near Nice, ski resorts could see anything from 30-95cm at the highest points of the ski area and anywhere between 20-46cm at around 2000 metres.
Saturday & Sunday look likely to bring the heaviest snow fall of the next 6 days, and will all that extra snow the avalanche risk will no doubt increase, so enjoy the snow but stay safe out there!
More Tignes Insights...
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes