What wonderful conditions we're enjoying in Tignes at the moment! It's hard to remember that it's just the beginning of the season as the snow is just incredible.
There's lots of powder on and off the slopes and more lifts have opened, giving access to an extended playground. The forecast is for even more snow on Friday and Saturday, with a whopping 150cm of fresh snow expected to come!
More Tignes Insights...
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes