Stage 19 of the 2019 Tour de France will wind the 123km route from Saint Jean de Maurienne to the resort of Tignes, making it's way thorough Val d'Isere en route.
The stage will see riders pass through Les Brevieres before the final climb to Tignes at 2113m.
See more details and maps via the Tour de France website, linked above.
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20