Popular ski passes
There are two main types of 'Tignes Ski Area' passes to choose from the Tignes & Val d'Isere Ski Pass (full area) and the Tignes Valley Pass (local area).
|Tignes & Val d'Isere Ski Pass 2019/20 (€)|
6 Days: €304
|Child / Senior
5-13 yrs / 65-74 yrs
6 Days: €244
2Ad + 2Ch 14-17yrs
6 Days: €976
2 Ad + 3Ch 5-13yrs
6 Days: €1220
How to buy ski passes
You can buy your pass online, directly via the lift-company, collect your ski-passes in resort or have them delivered. If you're collecting your ski passes in Tignes, there are 3 places you can go to collect them: Grande Motte (D+2), Tovière (D+3), Brévières (D+5)
Read our separate page for Summer Lift Pass Prices.
- Deals & discounted ski passes in Tignes
- Free ski passes in Tignes
- Tignes & Val d'Isere ski-passes (Full area)
- Tignes Valley ski-passes (Local area)
- Pedestrian passes in Tignes
- Cross-country ski passes in Tignes
- Other passes in Tignes
- Annual & season passes in Tignes
- Ski season dates in Tignes
- How much does Tignes ski pass insurance cost?
- How much are group ski passes in Tignes?
- How much are family ski passes in Tignes?