The main draw for people coming to Tignes in winter is, of course, skiing and snowboarding in the vast Tignes area. However, there’s a whole host of other activities to do in Tignes in the summer as well as in the winter. So, whether you're just looking for something to do when the lifts close or you simply don't ski, we promise you you'll have no time to get bored here!
What to do in Tignes?
Tignes is an outdoor activities paradise. The Alpine town and its surrounding mountains offer hundreds of things to do for every ability and every age. Some activities are perfect for solo travellers while others are more suited to romantic couples. Families and groups will also find a wide range of things to do in Tignes. From relaxing to full on adrenaline, from child friendly to adults only, from outdoor fun to bad weather indoor activities, there is something for everyone in Tignes.
- Top things to do in Tignes
- Climbing in Tignes
- Culture & guided tours in Tignes
- Cycling & mountain biking in Tignes
- Fishing in Tignes
- Fitness & swimming in Tignes
- Flying in Tignes
- Golf in Tignes
- Horse riding in Tignes
- Indoor activities in Tignes
- Skiing & snowboarding in Tignes
- Snow & ice activities in Tignes
- Spas & massages in Tignes
- Tennis & racket sports in Tignes
- Theme parks, waterparks & aquariums in Tignes
- Walking, hiking & running in Tignes
- Watersports in Tignes