You've made up your mind – you want to come to Tignes on your next ski holiday. As you start researching your trip, you find out that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a trip so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen where you’re going to stay carefully. Worry not, we’re here to help!
With a global reputation for world-class skiing, Tignes is one of the most popular ski resorts in the world. Its high altitude, making it snow-sure both in winter and summer, is largely responsible for its success. There are several towns and villages that come under the umbrella of the brand ‘Tignes’, linked by an efficient and free bus service, as well as an extensive network of lifts. Tignes' five high-altitude villages each have their own character.
- 5 things to consider before deciding where to stay in Tignes
- Tignes Le Lac: Family-friendly accommodation in Tignes' original village
- Tignes Val Claret: Summer & winter skiing access with lively village feel
- Tignes Lavachet: Quiet village with cheaper accommodation options
- Tignes Les Boisses (Tignes 1800): Small, quiet village
- Tignes Les Brevieres: Traditional picturesque alpine village
- Luxury hot spots in Tignes
- Romantic corners in Tignes
- Group accommodation in Tignes
- Family-friendly areas in Tignes
- Cheap accommodation in Tignes
- Ski-in & ski-out hot spots in Tignes
- Camping & glamping in Tignes
- More inspiration...