The end of season is nigh and therefore it's time for the Black Shoes week, two days of telemarking and high jinks.
Come and celebrate the end of the winter with hundreds of telemark skier enthusiasts on the Tignes ski slopes. Prepare to see the free-heelers taking over the slopes this weekend, some of them in traditional costume!
There will also be events and entertainments throughout the week, enquire at the Tourist Office for details.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020