The end of season is nigh and therefore it's time for the Black Shoes week, two days of telemarking and high jinks.
Come and celebrate the end of the winter with hundreds of telemark skier enthusiasts on the Tignes ski slopes. Prepare to see the free-heelers taking over the slopes this weekend, some of them in traditional costume!
There will also be events and entertainments throughout the week, enquire at the Tourist Office for details.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20