This is a 70km trail running race with 5,400m elevation gain taking competitors up onto the Grande Motte glacier in Tignes.
There are actually a number of different lengths of races with the largest and hardest at 70km, then one of 42km (+3500m), 20km (+1000m), 9km (+300m), and a vertical kilometre.
Finishing the longest race will give you points towards the UTMB. The race is part of the European Skyrunning Championships. Find out more by visiting the website.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes