This is a 70km trail running race with 5,400m elevation gain taking competitors up onto the Grande Motte glacier in Tignes.
There are actually a number of different lengths of races with the largest and hardest at 70km, then one of 42km (+3500m), 20km (+1000m), 9km (+300m), and a vertical kilometre.
Finishing the longest race will give you points towards the UTMB. The race is part of the European Skyrunning Championships. Find out more by visiting the website.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020