Progression Ski and Snowboard was set up in Val d'Isere in 2006, and has grown ever since. It is now regarded as one of the leading ski and snowboard schools in the Alps.
L'Espace Killy offers you some of the best off-piste that any resort can offer from easy introductory pitches to touring and freeride. The fully qualified team, with years of experience and great knowledge of the terrain, will make your off-piste experience one to remember. They offer the following:
- Introduction to Off Piste Clinic: These are a fun and relaxed way to meet like-minded people of a similar standard whilst learning the basics of off-piste safety, etiquette and technique. With a maximum of six per group you are guaranteed to make great progress.
- Off Piste Clinic: These are aimed at those who have skied some off-piste before and are comfortable doing so. Off piste safety, etiquette and techniques are covered but the main emphasis is on the skiing and finding great snow.
- Heli-Skiing: There are two heli-ski options available from Val d'Isere. You can ride to Lac de Chavril and take a helicopter back to the Tete de Solaise. Or ride the back of Le Fornet to a small resort call Bonneval sur Arc, enjoy lunch and a quiet day in the resort before flying back to Tete de Solaise.
- Ski-Touring Weeks: Join Progression Ski & Snowboard Schools ski touring weeks which give a fun and relaxed way to ski with others of your own ability whilst finding great off-piste and spring conditions. They offer both introduction weeks and advanced weeks were a good level of fitness is expected.
The school will provide you with the very best equipment free of charge; ABS Airbags, Ortovox transceivers, aluminium shovel and probe free of charge.
- Suppliers of
- Avalanche Safety Kit
- Ski Touring
- Guides & Instructors
- Ski Guides
- Ski-Touring Guides
- Adult Lessons
- Freestyle/Freeride Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Off Piste/Backcountry Lessons
- Private Lessons
- Ski Lessons
- Ski Touring Lessons
- Snowboard Lessons
- Steep Skiing Lessons
- Telemark Lessons
- Open Seasons