Equally as stunning in summer as in winter, this bar and restaurant holds one of the prime locations in Tignes, without the prime price tag.
The property is a listed building that has been restored with care. With a terrace overlooking the lake, this is the perfect place for a quiet drink or a spot of lunch under the sun. They serve French cuisine as well as international dishes and lots of vegetarian options – their 'plat du jour' is very good value. There is often a BBQ with plenty of veggie choices.
Open in the summer only. As it is a popular spot, we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Lot de Crouze
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes