One of the biggest events of the season with the world's best slalom racers competing on the OK slope in Val d'Isere.
Four days of races that draw huge crowds and attract a real carnival atmosphere. Downhill and Super G slalom races take place throughout the day, while Friday and Saturday evenings turn into a street party, with the centre of Val d'Isere closed to traffic.
Take a look a the website for more details.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20