One of the biggest events of the season with the world's best slalom racers competing on the OK slope in Val d'Isere.
Four days of races that draw huge crowds and attract a real carnival atmosphere. Downhill and Super G slalom races take place throughout the day, while Friday and Saturday evenings turn into a street party, with the centre of Val d'Isere closed to traffic.
Take a look a the website for more details.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes