One of the biggest events of the season with the world's best slalom racers competing on the OK slope in Val d'Isere.
Four days of races that draw huge crowds and attract a real carnival atmosphere. Downhill and Super G slalom races take place throughout the day, while Friday and Saturday evenings turn into a street party, with the centre of Val d'Isere closed to traffic.
Take a look a the website for more details.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020