Located in the heart of Tignes Le Lac, this pub-style restaurant serves all the British favourites as well as organising apres-ski sessions and DJ sets.
Sitting right at the bottom of the Palafour chairlift, this pub is perfect for an energising Full-English breakfast before hitting the slopes, tasty burgers for lunch and dinner or a spot of apres ski at the end of the day. Beers on tap - including crafts, wines, spirits and a gastro pub style menu make it a great place for lunch, dinner and some evening drinks.
You'll also find three big TV screens showing the latest international sporting events and matches from Sky Sports and they host regular live bands at apres and DJ's sets downstairs in the Burrow Bar until late into the night.
This warm & cosy alpine pub is open every day throughout the winter season, with Happy Hour drinks promos on between 16:00 - 18:00 and an all-day kitchen.
- Rue de la Poste
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020