Summer is officially here in Tignes, with lift systems reopening giving access to miles of hiking routes, mountain biking trails, and glacier skiing.
The Grand Motte Glacier opens it's slopes on the weekend of June 23rd until August 5th.
Day skier package: €25 (adult) and €20 (child). Pedestrian access: €11 return (adult), €6 (child).
Open daily from 07:15 to 13:00.
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20