Summer is officially here in Tignes, with lift systems reopening giving access to miles of hiking routes, mountain biking trails, and glacier skiing.
The Grand Motte Glacier opens it's slopes on the weekend of June 23rd until August 5th.
Day skier package: €25 (adult) and €20 (child). Pedestrian access: €11 return (adult), €6 (child).
Open daily from 07:15 to 13:00.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020