Encourage racers in the slope until Méribel or during the last meters to the finish line in front of the Tourism Office.
The route for The Tour de l'Avenir 2019 begins in Bretagne and crosses several regions to end in the Alps. The tour passes through Tignes on August 24th.
More details and route via the website above.
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20