Encourage racers in the slope until Méribel or during the last meters to the finish line in front of the Tourism Office.
The route for The Tour de l'Avenir 2019 begins in Bretagne and crosses several regions to end in the Alps. The tour passes through Tignes on August 24th.
More details and route via the website above.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes