The Tour de la Grande Casse started in 2008, and its beautiful course runs through wild untouched nature. It goes around the Grande Casse, a 3855m high mountain, where the finish line is.
More information and registration via the website above.
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20