The Tour de la Grande Casse started in 2008, and its beautiful course runs through wild untouched nature. It goes around the Grande Casse, a 3855m high mountain, where the finish line is.
More information and registration via the website above.
Dates for this event
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Tignes 2019/20 ski pass prices are out