The Tour de la Grande Casse started in 2008, and its beautiful course runs through wild untouched nature. It goes around the Grande Casse, a 3855m high mountain, where the finish line is.
More information and registration via the website above.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes