Clothing for spring in the mountains should be lightweight and adaptable. Conditions vary widely at this time of year, especially in the Alps. It can be 20 degrees and feel like summer in the valley, but still full-on winter up in the mountains.
It’s also the time of year when winter activities like skiing and snowboarding transition into more summer oriented ones. It’s all about skiing powder one day, and ripping trails on a mountain bike the next. Here are a few items of clothing that I think look great for spring adventures.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020