The Christmas presents have been unwrapped, the turkey is in the oven and the champagne is chilling in the fridge, so it's time to wish you all a very merry Christmas from the whole team here at SeeTignes.com!
Don't forget to check on our events calendar to see what's going on over the holiday period in Tignes.
Meanwhile, we're off for a Christmas day ski!
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020