Situated in the main square of Val Claret, only 2 minutes from the Tufs chairlift, this restaurant serves an international menu and offers live music for apres-ski.
The restaurant blends fresh flavours and locally sourced ingredients, to create a cuisine that plays on European flavours and traditional Savoyard dishes. Serving lunch and dinner daily, they also propose brunch at the weekend which we hear is 'no ordinary English breakfast' and well worth a try.
The bar area is well stocked with premium beers, wines and spirits and has an excellent cocktail list. It's a great place for pre-dinner drinks or some after-dinner partying.
Open daily from 11:00 to 01:00, their lunch menu is available from 12:00 to 18:00 and dinner from 19:00 to 22:00. Happy Hour run from 15:00 to 18:00 and again from 21:00 to 23:00.
- Hauts du Val Claret
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes