The SFR Freestyle Tour is one of the most exciting events of the whole season and currently the biggest freestyle ski competition in Europe, and people come from resorts near and far to see the best of the best compete for a spot in the winter X Games.
From the 4th to the 7th March, Tignes will be attracting the finest boarders and skiers that the mountains have to offer to show off their skills in both slopestyle and halfpipe.
Not only does this event give the world a chance to see who to watch out for and who the competition is but it is also the qualifier for the Winter X Games and the Ski Halfpipe World Cup Final.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes