A webcam view from the pistes of the Grand Motte (3100m) in Tignes, offering some of the highest pisted skiing in Europe. The snow up here is year round, offering glacial snow conditions in a league of their own - not all snow is made the same!
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Webcam image courtesy of the Tourist Office.
More Tignes Insights...
- Heaps of powder in Tignes in November 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Tignes
- What's new in Tignes winter 2019/20
- Tignes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019