A webcam view from the pistes of the Grand Motte (3100m) in Tignes, offering some of the highest pisted skiing in Europe. The snow up here is year round, offering glacial snow conditions in a league of their own - not all snow is made the same!
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Webcam image courtesy of the Tourist Office.
More Tignes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 27th February 2020
- Blue skies & some fresh snow in Tignes