A webcam view from the pistes of the Grand Motte (3100m) in Tignes, offering some of the highest pisted skiing in Europe. The snow up here is year round, offering glacial snow conditions in a league of their own - not all snow is made the same!
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Webcam image courtesy of the Tourist Office.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes