A webcam view of the bottom of the slopes in Val Claret (2150m) from the entrance to the Funicular Perce Neige, which runs up to the Grand Motte. You can see the Double M piste, and Les Lanches chairlift; the slalom race course and Tichot chair; and several building in Val Claret as well as the beginner slopes.
The high altitude of this camera means that it can become obstructed by snow and cloud some of the time. If this is the case then please do check back later, as the view is superb.
Webcam image courtesy of the Tourist Office.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes