Thrill seekers prepare yourselves for the new winter/summer attraction in Tignes. The Bun J Ride allows you to jump a 30m ramp, falling off into a 40m drop on bungee cords, and then locks you into a zip wire taking you back down to earth.
You're attached by two bungee cords at the waist and once you've left the ramp and stopped bouncing, the zip wire brings you safely back down to earth.
You can do it on skis, snowboard, a bike, in tandem or on a sledge.
Find it next to the Merles lift and the Lac blue piste.
Minimum age 13 and minimum weight 40kg.
It's open every day except Saturday between 10:30 to 16:30 from 21st December to 18th April.
- Bungee Jumping
- St Jean de Sixt Tourist Office
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes