The Tignespace sports centre is a huge complex with an indoor climbing wall, tennis courts, an athletics zone, a weights room and even space for indoor pole vaulting.
Dedicated to both team and individual sports they have a handball court, 3 volleyball courts, a basketball court, 1 roller hockey rink and 2 trampolines. As for racket sports you will also find 4 badminton courts and 2 tennis courts. the additional sports rooms host activities such as judo, yga, dance, and even fencing! There are facilities for conferences and exhibitions too. There are many music concerts held her throughout the year, along with cultural and local events.
The most innovative sports and conference centre in the Alps:
- A climbing wall which is officially recognized by the FFME (French Federation of Mountain Sports and Climbing)
- 900 m² dedicated to athletics
- 1600m² dedicated to team & individual sports
- Three officially-recognized squash courts
- Fitness Classes
High-tech infrastructures in an exceptional location: this is Tignespace, an indoor sports complex and conference centre at an altitude of 2100m! Ideally located at the heart of Tignes, Tignespace welcomes you to its 3500m² dedicated to sport and 1500m² specially developed to meet the requirements of businesses.
Open daily from 10am to 9pm.
- Gym / Fitness Centre
- Indoor Activities
- Guides & Instructors
- Climbing Guides
- Fitness / Sports Instructor
- Adult Lessons
- Childrens Lessons
- Group Lessons
- Private Lessons
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes