With 12km on the snow of Tignes, the course includes tests in orientation skills, precision, strength, agility and endurance.
The race is run in teams of two or four people. 12km with 2100m of altitude gain, this is a race for both beginner runners and experts.
To learn more or register, visit their website via the link on this page.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes