With 12km on the snow of Tignes, the course includes tests in orientation skills, precision, strength, agility and endurance.
The race is run in teams of two or four people. 12km with 2100m of altitude gain, this is a race for both beginner runners and experts.
To learn more or register, visit their website via the link on this page.
More Tignes Insights...
- Heaps of powder in Tignes in November 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Tignes
- What's new in Tignes winter 2019/20
- Tignes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019