With 12km on the snow of Tignes, the course includes tests in orientation skills, precision, strength, agility and endurance.
The race is run in teams of two or four people. 12km with 2100m of altitude gain, this is a race for both beginner runners and experts.
To learn more or register, visit their website via the link on this page.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20