With 12km on the snow of Tignes, the course includes tests in orientation skills, precision, strength, agility and endurance.
The race is run in teams of two or four people. 12km with 2100m of altitude gain, this is a race for both beginner runners and experts.
To learn more or register, visit their website via the link on this page.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes