This is a challenge in true Tignes style as no route is below 2000m. But also for the nature lovers as 100% of the race takes place on mountain trails featuring stunning views of the Fresse, Aiguille Percée and the Tignes lake.
There is a children's trail (3km) as well as a 12km and a 20km race. Also in the event is a vertical rave to the Tovière.
More info and registration via the website button above.
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20
- Tignes 2019/20 ski pass prices are out