This is a challenge in true Tignes style as no route is below 2000m. But also for the nature lovers as 100% of the race takes place on mountain trails featuring stunning views of the Fresse, Aiguille Percée and the Tignes lake.
There is a children's trail (4km) as well as a 12km and a 26km race.
More info and registration via the website button above.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes