This is a challenge in true Tignes style as no route is below 2000m. But also for the nature lovers as 100% of the race takes place on mountain trails featuring stunning views of the Fresse, Aiguille Percée and the Tignes lake.
There is a children's trail (4km) as well as a 12km and a 26km race.
More info and registration via the website button above.
Dates for this event
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020