For backcountry adventures, this independent company operates in and around the following three heliski destinations: Valgrisenche, The Courmayeur Valley and the Col de Petit St Bernard Pass. They have pioneered 32 drop zones within these three broad valley regions giving you a huge choice of terrain, snow conditions and mountain orientation to ensure you have a day best suited to your ability and preferences.
You can choose to have 1, 2 or 3 drops depending on your budget, fitness ability and experience!
- One Drop Heliski – For those Skiers and Snowboarders who are looking to try Heliskiing for the first time or those who are looking for a quick Heliski hit away from the crowds without breaking the bank.
- Two Drop Heliski – 2 drops for those that have a little more fitness, off piste experience and money to spend.
- Three Drop Heliski – 3 longer flights allow you to get higher and further into the backcountry to find THE best snow and best terrain far away from lifts, roads and other people.
You can check out the possible ski areas and drop-zones HERE
There is no limit in place for the number of people that can book, however, generally there are four clients per helicopter plus a guide. Their guides are happy to supply you with any of the equipment needed to make sure you have the perfect experience. They also provide you with transceivers, shovels and probes.
- Suppliers of
- Avalanche Safety Kit
- Off Piste equipment
- Guides & Instructors
- High Mountain Guides
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020