This restaurant's inventive cuisine will flatter and seduce the taste buds of both the gastronome and the hungry skier. The gourmet food invites you to pay tribute to the flavours of the alpes and further afield.
The restaurant is part of the Hotel Les Campanules and its interior is warm and inviting with comfortable seating and great views out over the resort. During the summer months you can enjoy your meals on their charming terrace.
Here are a couple of examples of dishes the restaurant offers to give you a flavour of what is available, other than local specialties such as fondue:
- Home-made Foie Gras
- Roasted free-range chicken, creamy risotto with woodland mushrooms
- Roasted rack of lamb with thyme gratin Savoyard in Beaufort
- Duck breast salad with apples
- Monkfish fillet roasted with herbs
- The Black Angus beef tenderloin with sautéed parsnips with taggiasshe olives and goat cheese foam
To accompany your meal the restaurant has an extensive selection of well chosen local and national wines, as well as champagne.
- Mountain views
- Social Spaces
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- Le RossetBP 32 Le Lac Est