Situated within the 5* Hotel Les Suites du Névada, this restaurant offers 12 tables and 45 seats and delivers a unique gourmet experience.
Chef Clément Bouvier devised the concept for this fine restaurant while walking in the forest: "I love going for a walk in the forest to pick my own food. It is also during one walk that I came to this little crazy idea… Sharing this pleasure with others. And since I could not bring everyone with me during my walks, I decided to bring the forest back to them!"
At this restaurant, you'll feel like you're in the middle of a forest. Almost 400 trees have been used to decorate its interior while its dishes, served as part of three differently priced tasting menus, are made with local, seasonal produce.
- Pedestrian access
- Rue du Val Claret
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020