For the second year running, the ‘Ski Force Winter Tour' was held at the foot of the Grande Motte glacier in Val Claret last weekend. From 8:30 to 15:15, you could come and ski test 19 brands of 2017/18 skis for free. It was a great and free opportunity for anyone to try out skis before committing to buying a new pair for the winter.
You could test all types of skis, from piste skis through to freeride skis, competition race skis and ski touring skis from all the major brands and find your perfect ski partner. The event was suitable for anyone over 18 years whether a Tignes resident or holiday visitor, and you could sign up for free. Ski pass wasn’t included but a discount was available when you bought your pass online with your Force pass for €29. It was a perfect way to start the winter!
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Tignes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Safety measures in Tignes winter 2020/21
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes