This professional airport transfer company operates all year round within the French Alps in the Savoie region. They are English owned and French registered based in Peisey Nancroix/Les Arcs.
Established in 2010, Whiterides are celebrating 10 years of delivering quality service this coming season.
They offer a quality and experienced private transfer service from the airport or train station to your resort on any day at any time in the Paradiski, Espace Killy and the 3 Valleys areas. Unlike other transfer companies, resort to resort transfers are also available.
With 10 years’ airport transfer experience and background in professional driving, this company will make your trip safe and hassle-free experience from the airport to your hotel/chalet door.
Whiterides have a fleet of 14 Renault Trafic Minibuses, 4 Luxury Space Class models, 7 top of the range Grand Intense models and 3 mid level range models. All minibuses can carry 8 passengers with luggage and ski gear and are no more than 3 years old.
- New comfortable clean minibuses
- Minibuses equipped with premium winter tyres and snow chains
- SMS reminder/confirmation of booking the day before
- Free Ski/Snowboard Carriage
- Experienced, knowledgeable and friendly drivers
- 24/7 service, any time, any day
The company is fully licensed and insured complying with all the French/EU road transport regulations. Transport Licence No.2009/82/002472.
- Airports / Stations
- Aime Train Station
- Bourg St Maurice Train Station
- Chambery Airport
- Chambery Train Station
- Geneva Airport
- Geneva Train Station
- Grenoble Airport
- Grenoble Train Station
- Landry Train Station
- Lyon Airport
- Lyon Train Station
- Moutiers Train Station
- Transport Services
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Open Seasons
- Open Hours
- Chemin Des Vernettes
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes