Each year many winter-sport enthusiasts visit Tignes for its reliable snow and it’s huge, varied terrain which challenges all levels.
However, if shredding down the mountain does not appeal to you, the resort offers many more activities and alpine experiences. It is worth noting that Tignes is made up of four villages, each with a unique ambience.
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20