After a hard day on the mountain, why not unwind and revive aching muscles at this fantastic spa. It is situated in the centre of resort close to the main lift stations.
The spa is part of the Hotel Les Campanules and includes an outdoor swimming pool heated to a comfortable 31°c and complete with counter current swimming for those who like to maximise their exercise routine.
For total relaxation you can unwind in the oriental hammam (steam room), the sauna or the jacuzzi.
Alternatively let yourself be pampered by the expert hands of their staff. They offer a new range of treatments centred around the oriental fragrances or the heavenly melodies of the Polynesian islands, a hot stones massage with precious oriental oils, Sultan of Sheba facials, a relaxing bath with orange blossom salts...
The spa offers a wide range of wellness services including body care treatments, massages, hydrotherapy and aesthetic treatments.
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Hot-Tub / Jacuzzi
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (outdoor)
- Beauty Treatment
- Le Rosset, BP 32 Le Lac Est
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020