Tignes is one of the few places to offer summer skiing in the Alps. The Tignes summer ski season is quite short from late June to early August.
Skiing during the summer months in Tignes is very popular with ski clubs and snowboard camps as it gives a few extra months of practise in between the winter ski seasons. Tignes summer skiing is generally under warm sunny conditions, with cheaper ski passes and an un-crowded resort.
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020