Tignes is one of the few places to offer summer skiing in the Alps. The Tignes summer ski season is quite short from late June to early August.
Skiing during the summer months in Tignes is very popular with ski clubs and snowboard camps as it gives a few extra months of practise in between the winter ski seasons. Tignes summer skiing is generally under warm sunny conditions, with cheaper ski passes and an un-crowded resort.
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020
- Tignes in February 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Tignes Dump Alert - 5th February 2020
- Heaps of fresh powder in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 29th January 2020
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020