Tignes is one of the few places to offer summer skiing in the Alps. The Tignes summer ski season is quite short from late June to early August.
Skiing during the summer months in Tignes is very popular with ski clubs and snowboard camps as it gives a few extra months of practise in between the winter ski seasons. Tignes summer skiing is generally under warm sunny conditions, with cheaper ski passes and an un-crowded resort.
More Tignes Insights...
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019
- Watch Perseids Meteors 2019 in Tignes
- Tignes glacier closed for summer skiing
- Countdown to the Tour de France 2019 in Tignes
- Eurostar ski train tickets for winter 2019/20