The Tignes lifts have already welcomed the first skiers and snowboarders. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month so the Tignes slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach a whopping 165cm on the Grande Motte glacier, at 3300m, with around 70cm of snow down in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Tignes? Roll on winter!
More Tignes Insights...
- Heaps of powder in Tignes in November 2019
- Lots of early-season snow in Tignes
- What's new in Tignes winter 2019/20
- Tignes Dump Alert - 8th November 2019
- Express shuttle transfers from Geneva to Tignes
- Latest gear - Mountain running equipment 2019