The Tignes lifts have already welcomed the first skiers and snowboarders. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month so the Tignes slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach a whopping 165cm on the Grande Motte glacier, at 3300m, with around 70cm of snow down in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Tignes? Roll on winter!
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020