The Tignes lifts have already welcomed the first skiers and snowboarders. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month so the Tignes slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach a whopping 165cm on the Grande Motte glacier, at 3300m, with around 70cm of snow down in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Tignes? Roll on winter!
More Tignes Insights...
- Tignes Dump Alert - 18th January 2020
- Happy New Year from Tignes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeTignes.com
- Tignes Dump Alert - 23rd December 2019
- Tignes Dump Alert - 13th December 2019
- Wonderful week of skiing in Tignes