|Location||96 / 100||Terrific location.|
|Food||89 / 100||Food is delicious.|
|Service||83 / 100||Great service.|
|Vibe||75 / 100||Good vibe.|
|Room||32 / 100||Awful rooms.|
|Comfort||23 / 100||Quite uncomfortable.|
Good to know
This is a a newly renovated resort with contemporary decor, cosy rooms and an attractive new design for the communal areas.
The hotel is located in the centre of Val Claret so you'll have easy access to all that this ski resort has to offer. It is also just a short distance from the main lift stations and the pistes.
Club Med has a choice of either Club or Deluxe rooms. These rooms all include a TV, Hair Dryer, Safe, Tea and Coffee making facilities and Telepone. Many rooms also have balconies. If you choose to opt for Deluxe room, as well as a bit more space, you'll have a mini fridge, bathrobes, slippers and an ironing kit.
If you are travelling with as a family, interconnecting rooms are available as well as rooms for those with reduced mobility.
After a full day on the pistes, you can unwind in the resort's sauna or steam room, reviving any aching muscles ready for the following morning. If you don't think that you got enough of a workout on the mountain, there there is also a fitness room with various weight and cardiovascular machines.
Free WiFi access is available in specific resort areas (reception, bar, pool and rooms) so you will easily be able to keep up with family and friends, sharing your latest holiday photos etc.
Please be aware that standard Club Med packages include the following:
- Flights & resort transfers (if flights are selected at the time of booking)
- Quality accommodation
- International full-board gourmet cuisine
- Unlimited drinks and refreshments (including soft drinks, wine, spirits, beers & après ski)
- Professional ski/snowboard lessons in English from Monday to Friday
- 6 days ski pass
- Kids' clubs (from 4 – 17 years)
- Evening entertainment
Further details, visit the website or contact the agents directly using the enquiry link on this page.
- Families & Kids
- Connecting rooms
- Family rooms
- Spa / Fitness
- Beauty Treatments
- Gym / Fitness area
- Hammam / Steam-room
- Massage / Relaxation
- Swimming Pool (indoor)
- Free WiFi
- Meeting Spaces
- Drinks bar
- Safe / Secure box
- Kitchen / Laundry
- Iron & Ironing-board
- Tea/Coffee Maker
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
- Ski to door
- Mountain views
- Booking Assistance
- Childcare / Babysitting
- Lift Passes
- Ski / Snowboard Hire
- Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Rue de Val Claret
More Tignes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Tignes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Tignes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Tignes
- Tignes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020